Wednesday, 24 December 2008

I'm in the mood of COMPLAINING! WTF *CB* REALLY WTF!!!

Here we are, joining one of the top Private University in Malaysia and yet we are faced with these problems! As most of you have known, I am now in the final year of my studies and this means I will be taking my exam for my 3rd year first semester. My exam period actually stretches from 8th of January to the 21st of January and due to some ISSUE, it has to be changed to the 14TH, which means I will have papers on the 8th, 13th, 14th, 16th and 19th of January INSTEAD OF 8th, 13th,16th, 19th and 21st. Oh great, right? Now I have 2 days less to study and have to cramped the 2 days less to shorten period of studies. Damn great right?

Then they tell you, no changes are going to be made unless REALLY NECCESSARY and this will be the final ammendment. FINE!

Then the next thing you know, few days later, you recieve another mail saying that it is now 8th, 13th, 16th, 17th and 19th instead of 8th, 13th, 14th, 16th and 19th. Sure, it does not look like there any difference BUT I WAS PLANNING TO STUDY MY MS WHICH IS ON THE 19th, FROM 16TH ONWARDS!!!! Now where do I fucking stuff that piece of shit? In the middle of no where?

so geart la, study break shorten, exam weeks shorten, what a fucking great Christmas gift for my final year in NOTTINGHAM MALAYSIA WTF!

DIUZ BETUL LA!

Hohoho! MErry Christmas! WTf! >:XX >:XX >:XX >:XX >:XX >:XX >:XX >:XX

forsakengel.

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. memang diu la ..UNIM !!
    u got 1 more semester to go only ma !! i got countless semester to go ler !!
    shit !
    my exam is 8, 13 n 15 ...kns ..summore the 15 one damn lots to study ..can't finish at alll !! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. kns kns. 3 paper only. as i know, civil engineering got so much less to study than ours and we have already gone through all the dreadful year. it's now ur turn. muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete