Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Ok, the truth is, I don't know how to spell her name. I have not got it from her dad or mom. I haven even seen her mom since she gave birth! -__________- but it's Gabrielle.. the pronounciation I mean. I hope I'm right @.@ She was born on the 22nd of November which makes her a Sagittarius baby. She's a breed of a Chinese mother and a Scottish dad which makes her a very pretty baby!!!

She looks alot like her dad to be honest. Hahaha.. I don't know if that's a good thing or not XD One look at her and instantly, I see her dad's features on her face. She looks really bright and matured for her age though @.@

Anyway, here's the pretty girl with the eyes colour of a deep blue sea, so mesmorizing I think guys/girls would just melt when they look at her. Beautiful beautiful eyes.

Oh.. she's my cousin's baby btw XD So here's the pictures ^^





Somehow, her birth seems very magical to me. One moment, I see her mom pregnant and the other moment, there's baby Gab brought into this world. I don't know why, but it seems miracle-ish to me. I never got that feeling when my aunts were pregnant and when they gave birth. Only this time, when my cousin gave birth. I think it's because I have a closer tie with her than my aunts. Maybe it's just because I grew up playing with her and all of a sudden, she's a mom. Maybe it's just me who couldn't accept the sudden change, yet..

Congratulations, Jessica. I'm happy for you and David ;)

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

4 comments:

  1. Haha.. yea. I think she'll be very cute when she's a little older. When she's turn stronger and not that fragile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she's sucha sweetie! wooo half scottish! lol i'm goin up to scotland to work next year!!! scottish rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you like scotland alot? are you gonna be staying with your sister?

    ReplyDelete