Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Milton told me he got something for me while @ the Work & Travel USA. He also told me that it is taking up space in his room. So I thought how huge can something be when you need to bring it back from the U.S., right? -_______-

Anyway, he keep inisting that it is taking up ALOT of space in his room. So, he decided to pass it to me a.s.a.p. which is like this morning when I picked him up for uni.

So.. apparently, this thing is so huge that it is taking up too much room in his room!

Judge for yourself..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

Huge? No? But Milton thinks so!

Anyway, thx for the expensive gift ;) Appreciate it..

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. wowww wad a sweetie =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaa but ofcourse he bought something for everyone else too~

    we're gonna have steamboat @ milt's hse tomorrow!~ for ed's farewell =/

    ReplyDelete